Some of the order of this post will seem wacky. I wrote it back in September but forgot to publish it! So here is an update about an update!
It has been over a month since I have posted. Life has been so busy! There is a lot I could write, that I need to write about, but my focus is in a different place right now. Just a quick update...
Katherine turned 12 in August, she is beautiful, inside and out, I enjoy her so much. She is really growing up and is such a joy to be around. She is disciplined, hard working, yet has a good sense of humor.

We started our school year last week! It is good to be back reading great books together and seeing the girls work hard independently....I think this is going to be a wonderful year. Lizzy started flute lessons last week and Katherine is back taking violin lessons after time off. Miss Mary started piano too. She is so intense, working very hard each and everyday! Twins are at Redlands Christian on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Above picture is on the first day of school with their teacher Mrs. Kidd.......
We went to Leoni Meadows to Medical/Dental Family Camp. This is our fourth year and it didn't disappoint. It is social overload for the kids as well as us adults. Mostly hung with the twins as the other girls zipped around with their packs of friends!
 |
| zip lining with the twins....what a thrill! |
getting ready to hike....
Girls backpacked a couple times with Eric, even summiting Mt San Jacinto
 |
more pictures of Leoni Meadows on the night of the western themed dinner
Bruce and Alex with the twins and the kiddos all together below |
 |
Some of my best girls.....
*Pathfinders and Adventurers started back up. Elizabeth promoted to Pathfinders, which is a really big deal. There is a lot more responsibility involved. It is neat to see Katherine mentor her in the ends and outs of the requirements. I love the optional booklet that goes with each year. Katherine has been faithful to complete it both years she has been in Pathfinders. They have to read assigned books of the Bible, study them and memorize scripture. Also, they are encouraged to read books and articles related to health, nature, Christian hereos, etc |
No comments:
Post a Comment