Thank you to the majorly talented emily for this neato idea....
CURRENTLY:
wearing~my favorite capri jeans from Nordstrom, a Banana Republic black shirt I have had for seriously 10+ years, my new favorite wedge taupy colored shoes that were $15 at Old Navy and so so so comfortable, my new gold hoopy earrings that Teri helped me pick out at JCrew, and my Loved gold necklace that the kiddos gave me for Mother's Day
note: no picture needed, wink wink
reading~about David in the Bible~A Man After God's Own Heart, yet an adulterer, murderer, an overall sinner, but a lover of God, forgiven, humbled, forever affected by his behaviors, loved by God
loving~my precious children who made breakfast today! Restaurant Style
the cooks and servers
the hungry customer
after being at the lodge and all of us working, Mary kept our waters full ALWAYS
with water she had chilled
then Thomas did the dishes....sigh....lots of water and soap...everywhere
enjoying~ my cute little topiary tree that sits on our breakfast table, enjoyed my
annual all day trip with Teri to La Jolla to shop
needing~ to thank sweet Maggie for the awesome nonfat latte that she brought to my door this am and for inspiring me to get back to boot camp so my booty can be kicked into shape
planning~ on making lots more pesto to store away for later...this was the yummiest lunch Myrna and I had the day we made several batches of pesto together....home grown tomatoes with pesto and fresh mozzerella...oh me oh my!
doing~ lots of swimming or rather the kiddos are doing lots of swimming, I am doing lots of yard maintenance and sitting on my comfortable patio sipping citrus, mint ice water
and catching up on magazine reading
wishing~ I had more TIME.....time to garden, read, study His Word in depth, alone time, time with my kids, quiet time, time with friends, time to sort out the thoughts in my head, time to just listen.
Mary and I planted some fresh pots of flowers
these white ones were brought all the way from Montana
the above container I found at a little antique store on Flathead Lake when mom and I were on our trip
its so fun and helps block the ugly steps!
praying for~ my children, friends who are hurting, peace, direction, and hope
love my lizzy, oh what joy she is!
excited about~ Katherine coming home this week, oh how I miss her! Lizzy doesn't like being the oldest or making her own bed and we all miss her fun spirit in the house!
dreaming of~ being back in Montana, oh the beauty, the peace, the green everything, the sounds of nature, the carefreeness of the kids, and the slowness of life
So here are the "currents" of my life....until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment